This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007



This weeks waiting child can be found on CHI's new waiting child list. She is 3 years old and had club feet. Her SN has already been corrected. I would adopt her in two seconds if I could. I'm sure she will be spoken for before I could beg Juergen and China to let me have her. You can find out more about her by asking for the pass word to the CHI waiting child list HERE.
She is living in the Hope Foster Home in Beijing. You can read more about the home and see more of her photos HERE. I've read she is a real sweetheart. I think she looks like Lucy Lui.