This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007




I'm so excited! I had a photo book made from some of my best photos of Sarah (the first 3 months). It's a gift for Juergens moms 70Th birthday. She has not met Sarah yet. The party is in 1 1/2 weeks. The book turned out really SUPER!!! I'm very happy with it. It cost about $30 so you probable don't want all your photos made into a book. This book is hard bound and has 45 pages, most with 2-5 pictures on a page. I had it done at Plus, that's a German store. You only need to look online to find a place to do it were you are. I plan on having a book made for my parents when I come to the states in September. I just love it!