This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I took Sarah to get her hair trimmed and to get a passport photo taken. She gets her German passport (Praise God) tomorrow. That is so cool! I can breath a very deep sign of relief!!! I also got Sarah and Nicole's white dresses in the mail. I won them on e-bay. They are perfect. Now I'm waiting for Jessica's dress and we are set for "that" beach photo! I'm doing laundry and watering plants. We are working through our to do list getting ready for our vacation. We red they have Internet in the rental houses so I will most likely be blogging. If you live in Germany please keep voting for us on "Der Wert Award". We have fallen to 5Th place and your daily votes count.
Sarah was shopping again with me today. She seems more and more interested in other kids. I do believe she is nearly ready for kindergarten. I don't think I can get her a place in kindergarten until January, but I'm pretty sure she will be ready by then. She has made amazing progress over the past few weeks. I think allot of that progress comes because she understands us more, and can communicate better. She is a girl with a strong opinion about things. She gets frustrated if she is not understood. I guess I can understand that!