This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007


Juergen said good bye to Sarah this morning. Normally I'm still in bed. Today I was up early (more about that here). I sat at my computer and showed Philip, Thomas and Sarah the video and pictures I had taken the night before. Afterwards the boys asked Sarah to come play. She said no. Instead, she grabbed my hand and said "come Mama". She lead me to my bed so we could have a cuddle time. So sweet!!! We hugged, tickled and laughed for another half hour. Then we had breakfast.