This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007


The kids are going to VBS (vacation Bible School) this week. When I told Sarah it was time to put her VBS t-shirt on she got all excited. When we got to the church she ran with the boys into the church. I had to find her after I signed the kids in just to say good bye. I was day dreaming on the over stuffed chair in the living room. I was thinking maybe Sarah could go to kindergarten this fall. It felt so good to have a few "kid free" moments. I just stood up to go take a long bubble bath, and the phone rang. It was Nicole telling me that Sarah didn't want to stay. Oh well...maybe she will be ready for kindergarten by January?