This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, August 09, 2007










I gave Nicole the camera this week to take some photos of some of her favorite things. Her 14TH birthday is Saturday the 11TH. She took pictures of the garden, her dog Mickey, her family, her guitar, Star Wars, some of her art, and her manuscript (she has written 10 children's books). The writing is a song Nicole wrote late last year. It's about Jesus. She told me she wanted to include it so you would know God is important to her. If you click on the photo of the writing you can read part of the text(the spelling is half English/half German). A happy birthday to one of the greatest gifts God has ever blessed us with! I wonder how much this list will change in a year or two? If you want to hand the camera to one of your kids, and add the link to my Friday 5 we would love to have you play along! See the world from the perspective of your kids!!!