This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007


How to post on Amy's adoption forum. Maybe some of you don't know how to use my new forum. Here is how it's done...
On the sidebar to the right of the page you find a message board. You will need to give your e-mail address once to register. I am not interested in selling your address or anything. That's just how it works. If you post a 2ND time, you won't need to go through the hassle of re-registering. You post your comment, or respond to a post. Finally you must fill in this stupid code or it will not record your post. I do think it's a bit of trouble but you're able to ask direct questions, and also encourage each other. I get to hear your testimonies. It can be great! I hope you'll take the trouble to register, and read other peoples insights on adoption, and other stuff!!!