This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, February 05, 2007





When you were watching the "Big" game I was giving my blog a new look. I could not figure out how to change the background with my own background, but I did manage some nice changes anyway (if I do say so myself)! Actually, we don't get the super bowl in Germany. I think I could have watched it on cable, but I don't have cable TV. I watch soccer now! We followed the world cup last summer. I have not seen an American foot ball game for years. I use to be a big fan! Here is an old photo of me as a high school cheer leader at Corvallis High school! I did look up some ads from super bowl 2007, they are already on you-tube. Here is an ad I thought my kids would love. I like the coffee patch. Stay warm in the Midwest!!!