This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, February 09, 2007


"I'm officially completely done being patient "! I got this from another waiting mom who has the same log in date. I am doing OK at the moment...but it sure is an emotional roller coaster! My friend, and fellow waiting mom Deb wrote, "Amy, hang in there. Just imagine that this is the world's worst case of labor pains-and remember you'll forget all about the agony once she is home!" I hated being pregnant with my girls. I got sick, I gained weight, I could not sleep well, and I spent a very large amount of time in the bathroom. At least you had a reasonable idea of how long this thing was going to last(give or take a few weeks). I think the not knowing when is one of the hardest parts of the adoption process. You hope for the best, but have to hang in there...and just keep hanging in there!