This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007




I got these new photos of Sarah today.She looks like she has been a little sick. All the kids have had the chickenpox's. At least she has that behind her. Her hair is growing. Maybe we will get our Seeking Confirmation letter tomorrow!

Update: The women who took these pictures today,Denise,wrote that Sarah is sick. She also says her foot hurts. Sarah lay on a mat outside while the other kids played. It is probably the chickenpox's. A strong case of chickenpox's gives the immune system a good workout. Many kids have a big developmental surge after the chickenpox's. It will be a good time to get her! I wish I could hold her, and comfort her, but she probably feels more comfortable being in China right now. I'm only a stranger to her.