This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007


Tomorrow is the last day to get your posts in on the question " How do you cheer your self up"? So far Deb is the only one who has answered the question on Amy's Adoption Forum. Deb won last weeks question (and the 3 bars of good German Chocolate). I hope some of you try to give her a run for the money! You have until Wednesday night to submit your reply,and I will announce a winner on Thursday! I'm giving up Chocolate for Lent,so I'm going to need some other ideas!