This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, February 16, 2007



Well, I guess they (my agency) got a package from China and my seeking confirmation letter was not in it! You know it feels like you die some kind of small death every time you find out you are not going to get closer to your TA. It is so much like being kicked just one more time! I am so sorry for all of us who hoped for news before the Chinese New Years shut down. So sorry! To love is to risk. Disappointment, frustration, and waiting are all part of the package. Thank God there are also hugs, wet kisses, and moments of great pride thrown in to make the whole thing more then worth the trouble!!!

PS. Deb, I eat one of your chocolate bars but I'll replace it tomorrow (promise)!