This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, February 12, 2007





It is only two days until Valentines day. I would like to know what you love, or how you met the one you love, or why you love them! It is all about LOVE! Tell us on my new Amy's Adoption Forum, just to the right of the page. To make it interesting,I will send a bar of the BEST GERMAN CHOCOLATE to the person who writes the best response on the adoption forum in the next two days! OK, I am bribing you to respond...it has come to bribery.I know you are reading,but it's a one way conversation (apart from the faithful few who always respond...and I LOVE you guys). I want to know my readers, it makes this more fun for me. So it will be GOOD CHOCOLATE for the best response on the adoption forum to the right of the page!!!
PS. I will have Juergen be the judge. He likes funny stories (just a hint).