This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, February 01, 2007


Well, so far today no SC form for us. I did get e-mail just now from my very good online sister Sydney. They have waited longer then anyone I have heard of. Well over 100 days, more like 150 days for a TA. Today they finally got the SC form. They more then deserve it!!! God has a plan for their new son. This adoption has been a miracle from the start! I expect to hear amazing things from this wonderful child!

If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else,
you will have succeeded.
Maya Angelou