This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, February 02, 2007


So far no SC form for me. My friend Denise got her TA yesterday. She travels at the end of February or early March. Juergens parents are not doing very well,health wise. I see now that it is good for us to be in Germany for now. I think even if we got our TA,I think we would still wait until April to travel. All the signs are pointing in this direction. I would like to say I am sad about this. On the one hand I am. I long to have Sarah home. Right now my thoughts are moving towards Juergens parents. They are pretty fragile right now. Juergens dad (Richard)needs heart surgery (he is 79 years old), and his mom (Waltrud, good German name) just had brain surgery. They did not manage to remove all the tumors(it was her 4Th surgery). We need a miracle for Juergens Mom. She is the most wonderful women. I love her deeply. I thank you for lifting them up in prayer. I think Juergens dad Richard will be OK, but he is so worried about his bride!