This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, February 09, 2007





I took Philip to the eye Dr this morning. We past a card shop. The shop had 3 ladybug post cards on display. I saw it as a very good sign. I've heard the TA comes when you start to see Ladybugs. If you want me to mail you one of these cards, Leave me your e-mail address on my comments. Don't worry, I will delete the comment right away. The first 3 people that e-mail me with a address will get a ladybug post card from Germany!



Update: The winners are The Waala family, The Girvin family, and the Gunderson family! This was fun! Maybe I will do this again next week!!! In the mean time, post your love stories on the forum. It does not need to be about your romantic love, tell us about your kids, first car, your dog! Come on let's hear it!!!

2ND Update:The cards went in the mail today!!!How fun!