This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, February 26, 2007


Leda from China to California also got her new daughter today! The pigtails are fake, but they sure look real! I'm going to find some fake hair for Sarah. A Chinese friend of mine looked at Sarah's picture this weekend and said, "she looks like a boy"! Her daughter (5 years old) said, "I think she is ugly"! I said, "well, I think she is beautiful"! I guess hair is important to the Chinese, and while we are in China maybe Sarah should wear fake pigtails? Maybe? Anyway you can follow Leda's blog, it's on my links.