This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, February 25, 2007




Ladybug, Ladybug Fly Away Home
Nighttime is coming, the sunshine has gone
Your family awaits, no more to be said
It's time little Ladybugs were tucked up in bed!

Five little ladybugs sitting in a tree.
The first one said, "I’m glad I’m me."
The second one said, "I feel great too."
The third one said, "How about you?"
The fourth one said, "It’s time to fly away."
The fifth one said, "We’ll talk another day

How brave a ladybug must be!
Each drop of rain is big as she.
Can you imagine what you'd do,
If raindrops fell as big as you?