This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, October 19, 2007









The photos are from this week. Sarah is wearing Philips scary teeth, Philip& Sarah build a Lego tower, we decorated the house for Halloween, The flag is from stand up agents’ poverty day, and Juergen and I had breakfast out to celebrate our 17Th wedding Anniversary. Our Anniversary is Oct 6TH but I was in America then. We still haven't had Sarah stay with a babysitter at night but that is going to happen soon. Mommy and Daddy need to spend time out with out the kids. For now I'm glad Juergen could take the morning off while Sarah is in Kindergarten.