This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

It's Tuesday I think? I slept through the night and so did Sarah and Philip. Sarah is at school, and poor Philip is still sleeping. It will take us a few days to get over the 9 hour time change. I always find it harder coming home. I have some more photos to post, and some more thoughts on the trip, but that will need to wait until I feel a bit more awake. It's great to be home. I missed my family, especially Jessica. I could talk to Juergen ,Nicole and Thomas on the phone. Jessica can not talk and I just miss her sweet self so much when I am away. She loved all the new videos and books I brought her. Her smile is so beautiful! I miss my family in America. This is the other side of this coin! I had a wonderful visit...but as always it was way too short. I'm just so grateful I could come . I hope some of my family will be coming to see us next spring. The thought comforts me. It will be a joy to travel with my parents and hopefully my brother and his wife down to Italy next spring!