This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I started cleaning my house and unpacking. Philip slept all morning. I finally had to put water on his face at 1pm to get him to wake up. Sarah went to kindergarten, but she is sleeping now. I'm running on coffee but the coffee isn't working so good. I'm suppose to go to a parent teacher conference tonight . I don't think I'll be about to stay wake that long!
I fried chicken in my new cast iron skillet. I bought it at K-Mart for around $15.00. It's a Martha Stewart pan. It's real flat so I can use it on my electric stove. I'm trying to switch all my pans to iron because Teflon and aluminum are pretty unhealthy. I would have bought a whole set of iron pans but they are so heavy to carry on the airplane! I'm excited I could carry even one pan. I think Juergen fed the kids a steady diet of McDonald's and Pizza. I browned the chicken in olive oil then baked it in the oven. Thomas eat it like he was starving!