This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Saturday, October 20, 2007


Juergen worked with the kids in the garden this morning while I cleaned the house. Our mosaic in the front yard is almost finished. Juergen has taken it on and is really getting into finishing this art project. I'll be sure and give you pictures of the final project once it is done. A mosaic is a very interesting symbol. It is made up of hundreds of pieces of broken ceramic...but together they form a beautiful picture. We are not perfect people...but our family is a beautiful mosaic that has been placed together by the hand of God. Alone we are not so grand but together we are a work of art!