This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, October 14, 2007





It's been one week since we started our trip home from the USA. Yesterday was the first day I felt like I was not in a coma. I felt so good, and the weather was also good so I worked in the garden. I of course over did it. My back hurts so bad today. I can hardly walk! I guess I've just go to exercise those muscles more!
Last night I read the last 6 months of my blog. I am so amazed to see how far Sarah has come. Our relationship has really grown. It is not hard for me to remember how sad I was, and how hard it once was with her. It was so painful, and now that pain is fading. She is now my daughter. She is healthy and happy. She accepts us and trusts us. It is amazing...just amazing!