This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, October 21, 2007


Enter a "Scary Pictures" photo contest and you could win up to 2,000 4x6 prints. I think this is a great prize. I am going to have to think of a good idea for a scary photo. Any ideas? Winkflash also has a sale now on Photo books. It does not matter how many pages you order, the price will be $19.95. It's a good time to order photo books as Christmas gifts or get your adoption or vacation photos printed into a book!