This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, October 12, 2007


When we first got Sarah in April, she was toilet trained. She never had an accident. In fact she would come tottaly unglued if she had an accident, like she was afraid we would beat her or something! When she got home, she got busy. She also began to relax, and would pee her pants 4 times a day! I decieded not to fight with her. I bought pull up training pants. Sarah basically never used the toliet! Then she began kidergarten. In kidergarten you must use the toiet. So Sarah used the toliet at kidergarten, and pull ups at home. Now, she has decieded to only use panties...her choice. She has come home from the USA and decieded she would be a "big girl"! She has done all this on her own. She has been dry all week. I am very proud of her!