This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I'll try to post some more photos from the past few days, but it's not my computer I'm using and the whole blog thing takes some effort. We are having a good time. Sarah is doing wonderful! Philip is getting home sick. I think he misses Thomas and doesn't like hearing English all the time. Today we are going to visit my Niece Lisa. Her husband runs a camp towards Portland. It has animals and rope bridges. It's raining so much, so I hope we manage to get outside!