This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007


IAAP has a real cute waiting 3 year old on their new list. She has a arachnoid cyst which causes some weakness of the left side of her body. It sounds like she is basically healthy and smart...and really cute. The girl that looks just like Sarah is also still available. I know many of you think we should adopt her...but I think we just are not ready to adopt again. Maybe in some time or maybe never again. Juergen is 48 and I'll be 46 on Sunday. We don't have so much energy or money anymore. Sarah has really taken a toll on us! I am praying this Sarah look alike finds a family soon!