This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Today my brother and one of his sons were with us. Philip is having a super great time playing with his cousin! Sarah helped her grandpa dig potato's in Grandpas garden. She is a hard worker! My brother and I had a wonderful long talk while our kids had a wonderful play time at the local pizza joint. Tonight my whole family is at my oldest sisters house for dinner. Shelley, my oldest sister is telling tales from her recent trip to China. She had a interesting experience touring China, Korea, and Japan. She was on a cruise and she got very sea sick. She also had a ruff time stomaching the chickens with the heads still on. Know one spoke English. It was interesting, and she tells the story it the funniest way.It's great to see everyone...the time goes way too fast!