This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, October 12, 2007

I just got to look at the new waiting child list at AAI (Adoption Advocates International). We used AAI to help us bring Philip and Thomas home. It is a really wonderful organization. They treated us great! They now have 3 healthy older girls on their list. One of the girls is 8 years old and very cute! They also have a baby boy (less then one year old). His SN is Hep B+. He is a very good looking little boy. AAI does not photo list their kids, but if you want to take a look then you can e-mail Ky at AAI kyaai@olympus.net. I wish I had more time, more money and a bigger house and car. I would adopt more kids! I told Philip and Thomas the story of what it was like waiting for them. I told them about how we prayed for them, and found them on a waiting list. We searched for them, and are so glad that we found them. I hope many of you are also searching for kids. They need families to find them...they get so sad waiting.