This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, October 12, 2007


It's Friday and I sent Philip, Thomas, and Sarah into my sleepy garden to take some photos for you. Here is a slide show of the photos they took. If you have some photos your kids have taken then please just add the link to our Mr. Linky below. This is our weekly way to see the world from the perspective of our kids. I do believe their photography keeps improving. I hope you will join us in this little experiment.


Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA