This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Saturday, October 27, 2007


Tomorrow is my 46Th birthday. Juergen and Nicole (our A-team) will be in Hanover to represent our family at the Werte awards. I'm a little sad I won't be with them on my birthday but we have great plans to celebrate on Tuesday instead. I hope God will bless their time in Hanover. I have a babysitter tomorrow afternoon for Jessica. I hope to take Philip, Thomas and Sarah to see the movie RATATUI. I remember my last birthday, and also Christmas. All I wanted was to have Sarah home. She is home now. Praise God!!! I will try to enjoy a bag of pop corn for all those waiting families who would do just about anything to enjoy such a day!