This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I mentioned my sister Shelley in my last post. I have sad news. Her daughter Lisa was expecting a baby. The baby died. I guess Lisa even needed to go through labor to deliver it because of how far along she was. I've never miscarried so I do not no the pain she is going through. I'm sure many of my readers do understand this pain. Please pray for Lisa and Nate, and also Shelley and her husband Eric. This child was very loved. The loss is so sad!This was their first child, and the first grand child.