This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, October 07, 2007

I took my parents out to breakfast this morning. It was very special. Sarah was with us. Philip stayed at grandmas house to play with his cousin. An older man approached us in the restaurant and greeted Sarah. He told us that his daughter had adopted a 17 year old girl out of the US foster system. One day her new daughter came to her crying and told her she was pregnant. This grandfather said his new great granddaughter is the apple of his eye. All Gods children are precious and valuable! I love his attitude!
I'm packing to leave. We eat Mexican food tonight. Sarah can not wait to get home. Philip is still playing with is cousin...I have not seen him all day. I am so sad to leave, but so glad to get home. I miss Juergen, Jessica, Thomas and Nicole. Please pray for our flight. We leave at 1:30 pm on Sunday from Portland. I will say goodbye from Oregon...I'm going to miss my home!