This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007



Today we hung out mostly with my sister Shelley. We ate lunch and went shopping. The kids got new PJ's, toys and shoes. We were at Target and they tried on the Halloween costumes. We are almost over the jet lag. Almost...but not totally. Tomorrow we hope to just spend a lazy day at grandma and grandpas house. Both kids are doing good. Sarah had one melt down today, but we got through that OK. She is basically doing great. Philip is being a good helper. I'm super proud of him! I am missing my Thomas, Jessica, and Nicole. I also miss my sweetheart Juergen, but that goes without saying! The time is going by fast. It is almost one big blurr!