This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, November 30, 2007


HERE is the information about a new book I'm definitely wanting for Christmas. It's called the faces of Layla and it is photos of the orphanage in Ethiopia Juergen and I love to raise money for. I believe a large amount of the money from this book will go to the Layla house. You can buy this book HERE.

Kim just wrote in a comment about this family adopting from Ethiopia. You can also read the really great blog called Owlheaven. They also adopted from Ethiopia. If fact I read about this book on their blog. And if you think you may want to adopt from Ethiopia, AAI is a wonderful agency to work with. We used them when we adopted Philip and Thomas. I just noticed AAI has a very cool new web page! Very cool!