This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007


I don't think I really wrote much about Sarah's first play date last week. Sarah was pretty tired, and Philip and Thomas ended up playing with the little boy. She was suppose to go to his house this afternoon. I met his mom at the kindergarten. She looked stressed and afraid. She can not go home. Her husband beat her up. In fact, she was in the hospital last week. Now she is living in a women's home. My heart hurts for her. Please pray for her and her two beautiful children. Please pray for their protection. Her name starts with M, I don't even want to publish her name. I shake when I even think of such an awful thing. I'll be trying to help them but she also needs legal help and protection. I believe she has plans to move. Her children are beautiful and they deserve so much more!