This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Kids: they dance before they learn there is anything that isn't music. ~William Stafford


I found some music I love for my next slide show project. It's called "Your love makes me sing". It's not a Christmas song but I think it will make an extra special slide show. I want to start with the above quote, and at the end of the slide show write something like "help a child join in the choir...open your heart to adoption". If you want your child's photo in this slide show, then e-mail a jpg to me at my yahoo e-mail address, and put slide show in the subject line. One photo per child please. Also I would love kids from all over the world (domestic and international). Also, only adopted kids please. If you want your biological kids in the show, send me a photo with the biological kids with the adopted child. This is an adoption slide show...I'm sure you understand. Oh, I will need your child's first name. Thanks


You can e-mail us at our Yahoo address.
amy_heymann @ yahoo. de (remove the spaces)


01 Hallelujah(Your...