This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, November 23, 2007


Philip had his MRI this morning. It will take awhile to take a close look at the 100+ photos, but it seemed to be clear of any obvious abnormalities. Juergens mom is dying from brain tumors so you can imagine how relieved I am his brain looks normal. Still, we are stuck with the question of what now? His memory is very poor. He has very serious learning problems. We are checking into the possibility of ADD-HD (Attention Deficit Disorder /Hyperactivity Disorder). If any of you know anything about this then please leave me a comment or e-mail me at my yahoo address located on the side bar. Thank you for your prayers. I did not sleep last night, I was so afraid of what they may find. I'm so grateful to God he doesn't have a brain tumor.