This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007


Other thoughts from today...
First I got an e-mail from the organization Shaohannah’s Hope. They liked the video and I guess as long as I don't use the video for a commercial purpose it's ok that I use the music of Steven Curtis Chapman. It is BTW a very good Christmas CD. We love it! Sarah falls to sleep listening to this CD every night now.
I've gotten some great feedback from the slideshow. This never hurts a persons self worth! Thank you for the great feedback! I've also gotten extra photos. I am thinking I should make another slide show. I need to choose some new music (Christmas music). If you didn't send me a photo in time for the last slide show, go ahead and send me one now. Please just one photo per child. Send it in jpg format and try to send an everyday life kind of picture. A close up looks better on you tube. Please post it to my yahoo mail on the side bar. I just love seeing your beautiful kids.