This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, November 26, 2007






I spent most of yesterday working on the adoption slide show, but I also made some time to do art work with the kids. We used glitter glue on plain coloring book pages. Once the glue is dry, I'll cut the pictures out and put them on colored paper for nice cards. The boys loved the glitter glue. Sometimes it's hard to get boys to sit down and do some arts and crafts. The glitter glue was a hit! Nicole did her own thing with paper plates (she is writing a book on paper plate crafts). Yesterday she made the cutest big mouth fish.