This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, November 05, 2007




I have been reading a little more about adoption in Haiti. It is one of the least expensive countries in the world to adopt from. The need is very great. In Haiti, one in every ten children does not live to see their 4th birthday. The process looks pretty easy. Singles are allowed to adopt. You only need to be 30 years old. Haiti is only 2 hours away from Miami so the flight isn't too bad. You don't need to stay in the country long (only a few days). And best of all are the kids. They are beautiful children! Just look at this sweet 2 year old born on Sept 19Th (my dads birthday). Man she is so sweet!!! I could just eat her up! Look at that smile!!! Oh, if only I could get Juergen to say yes, just one more time! Here is her information.