This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Here is my 2ND slide show. It's called your love makes me sing. I tried so hard to fit everyones photos in, but I just couldn't do it. I thought I had gotten all the photos in the show when I discovered my spam folder was full with over 20 extra pictures. OK, I now have a folder marked Slide show 3! I have spent far to much time in front of my computer, and away from my family this week. It's been a real joy to see all your beautiful children! I got some great e-mail this week. Thank you so much for the feed back. I got one letter today that really touched me. The women wrote...
"Thank you for putting this together (the first slide show). My husband has been rather reluctant, and I was watching
it just as he came in the door from work. Knowing that this wasn't random abstract adoption experiences, but real children with a real home for Christmas, struck a chord within him. God used you in a powerful way in our decision, and he was very moved by your work of art. Thank you for taking the time to do this, moreover, putting it out there to champion kids who need a home."

If we get just one more kid home it would be the greatest blessing! Nothing sells adoption like your beautiful, happy, wonderful children. I'll make number 3 (and maybe even number 4) in time for Valentine's day. If you sent me a photo and you didn't get into this show, you will be in the next one. Until then, I hope you enjoy this show.