This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, November 22, 2007




Thanksgiving isn't a holiday in Germany. This is always so strange to me. I'm going to try to bake a pumpkin pie with my kids and cook turkey soup for lunch. I miss my family back home. I thank God for allowing me the opportunity to hug you all this year. I thank God I could also see all of Juergens family too this year. I thank God for all my friends both here and there. I thank God my mom traveled with us to China. I thank God Sarah loves me and owns me as her mama. I thank God for Philip, Thomas, Nicole and Jessica. Most of all I thank God for Juergen. He is the greatest gift God has ever given me apart from his own son Jesus. I thank God for his love! Have a Happy Thanksgiving America. I miss being there today most of all!