This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I don't know if you have been following the adoption of Sera, a few posts down. They had their passports and visas stolen in a pack they carried to a local park. It looks like everything is getting worked out. I read one tip I thought was worth passing on. Besides never carrying those important papers around, and locking everything up in the hotel safe...make copies of your passports and visas and e-mail them to yourself in an attachment. This way if you do lose them, you can get the copies anywhere and anytime! Sera is having attachment problems. Pray for her new mom! I think the paper work nightmare is taken care of!