This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, November 15, 2007



Philip & Thomas got fired from their first job. I gave them the responsibility of picking Sarah up from kindergarten. Yesterday I got called into the directors office for a talk. I guess the wild boys would arrive at the kindergarten, run through the school, announce to poor Sarah lets go, and just race each other home. Poor Sarah was left racing behind them, leaving half her stuff at school. Any way, the director told me the boys could not pick Sarah up anymore. It made me feel sick! I think the boys were just so caught up in racing each other, they forgot why they were sent in the first place. We hope they will be given another chance by the director in a few weeks. We want them to learn something...like how to be responsible. I know they can do this...they just made a mistake.