This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Oh look at the time!!! I was shopping, and I bought Jessica some warm winter shoes. I looked at the shoe box and remembered I need to send my shoebox gifts out soon! If fact I've got 3 days to pack them. This is an annual thing we do with our kids. It may seem very small, but for thousands of kids around the world this is all they will get for Christmas. For them it is a very big deal! Please get busy and pack a few shoe boxes full of gifts for a child in need. If you can not pack a box, then please write a check to help pay for the shipping. And remember to do a good job...don't pack junk! Give like it was going to your own child...who knows, maybe it is!

In Germany look HERE.