This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, November 26, 2007

I have had two people e-mail me today and they both wrote they do not know how to post a you tube video to their blog. I figured if two people don't know how to do it, at least 20 others don't understand how to do it. I am living with a husband that has a PhD in computer science. With out him, I wouldn't know how to do it either. There are no dumb questions! Here is the blind leading the blind...

1. Watch the video. At the end of my video, or any other you-tube video you watch there will be a message that reads embed.

2. You want to copy and past this information(the embed information) to a new blog post. How do you copy and paste? Here is a website that tells you how to copy stuff. It's a cool trick. If you don't know how to copy stuff...you'll be so happy to learn.

3. Leave me a comment if you decide to post the video to your blog. It's good for my ego!