This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, May 03, 2007



All the kids went to bed at a "normal" time, and I had the time to play with my new computer. I made this picture of our family! I really do think things are beginning to turn around. We aren't out of the woods yet, but I am so much better! I owe it all to you, and your many prayers! Thank you for your help! Only one more morning alone with Sarah, then it's the weekend. I hope she begins to understand that yes they go...but they also come back, and mommy is ok! She may not be as wonderful as daddy, but she is ok!