This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, May 17, 2007



When you were a kid, did you ever think it would be wonderful to be allowed to clean your room? Today is German father’s day. It is also the holiday of ascension (the day Jesus went back to heaven). I'm not sure if it's a national holiday, or just a holiday in the south of Germany? Juergen has taken the kids (except Jessica) to an indoor play paradise called jump in. It is raining out side. I can imagine the place is a real zoo. I am getting some cleaning done. It is really nice to clean my very messy house with out the kids in it!!! It is very satisfying to see the floor clean for a change! I've actually been to the place in Israel where they say Jesus rose to heaven. It is a very small chapel run by Muslims. It is very poor and under maintained. Jesus said He would return to this same place on the Mt of Olives. That's an exciting thought! Until then, it's back to my dusting! I will write more about Juergen's father's day later.