This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, May 25, 2007



Juergen has the day off, and Monday is a holiday. He has to do a pile of paperwork. Part of today’s business is trying to extend Sarah’s visa so I can spend the summer with her in Germany. I would like to go to the USA in September. Sarah's German visa expires today. They are not kicking her out, but they may soon!
Sarah helped me with some vacuuming this morning. She actually did a pretty good job. I love it when they actually like to help. The older kids only see it as work! Oh Mom, do I have to!!!